Read on for more information on this Metal Building System from Western Steel Buildings.
The Sandbar is home to Utah's first indoor/outdoor sand court venue. It is conveniently located in North Salt Lake, Utah. Since this steel structure is clear span, it allows for the full space of the metal building to be utilized for five volleyball courts. Consequently, this clear span building system removes any pesky column obstruction. In addition, this recreational structure has a 25'x102' mezzanine that provides a sweet place for refreshment and high viewing area for spectators.
As a result of the simple design, The Sandbar was able to save time and money. Here are the Western Steel Building System details:
- End Use: Recreational Facility
- Size: 100'x210'x26'
- Frame Type: Tapered, Grey Primer
- System: Pre-Engineered Steel, Clear Span
- Colors: Sandstone and Weathered Copper
- Special Features: 25'x102' steel mezzanine