Industrial Laundry & Linen Supply
When Matthew Toliver, owner of Model Linen in Ogden, Utah needed to upgrade his facility, he chose a pre-engineered steel building system and insulated metal wall panels from Western Steel. Hear about his experience firsthand in the video below.
WSB Model Linen Testimonial 2021.mov from Western Steel Buildings on Vimeo.
- 18,500 Square Feet
- 100’x160’ Gable Building with a 50’x50’ Single Slope Building Attachment
- 26’ Eave
- IMP Wall Panel System
- Standing Seam Roof System
- 1:12 Roof Slope
Advancements of Insulated Metal Panels (IMPs) for steel building envelopes have made them a leading choice for architects and designers, pioneering new possibilities for the future of construction. IMPs provide superior energy efficiency. This innovative option coupled with our framing flexibility to adapt to a range of utility capacity requirements has elevated Western Steel structures into the optimal building solution.
Five Reasons to Consider Insulated Metal Panels (IMPs) for your Western Steel building package:
1. IMPs provide a secure thermal envelope and super R-Value ranging from 20-48.
2. IMPs combine a liner panel, foam core, and exterior panel into one unit.
3. This all-in-one feature makes them easier and faster to install.
4. They provide a clean and non-porous washable surface.
5. IMPs are available in a wide variety of profiles and colors.