PRICE YOUR BUILDING
HAWAII METAL BUILDINGS
Looking for a Steel Building in the State of Hawaii?
WESTERN HAS YOU COVERED
Talk to one of our Hawaii Project Manager Specialists today to get your project started!
With completed projects throughout the state of Hawaii, our local Project Managers are ready to assist. You are sure to find what you are looking for and more with our team at Western Steel.
Western Has You Covered
With experience building from Kauai to the Big Island, Western has you covered. Our building packages are fully customizable, designed according to your specifcations and building codes. Once the layout is finalized, local engineers located in Hawaii will review and provide detailed engineering information along with their stamp of approval. In accordance with the engineered stamped plans, your building will be fabricated and delivered to your job site ready to be bolted together and installed.
Custom Built for You
Your Project Manager will help you navigate your options for your structure. With a variety of accessories and framing choices, we will help you get the most out of your building. Our Project Managers are trained to value-engineer each project and provide insight for your building's application and location. Western Steel Buildings provides a fast, cost- effective, building solution.
Hawaii's Source for Pre-Engineered Steel Buildings
Western Steel Buildings is a premier provider for pre-engineered steel buildings in Hawaii. Our building kits have been utilized in Hawaii for cultivation facilities, warehouses, airport walkways, and everything in between. Contact us today to see how Western Steel Buildings can save you time and money, while providing you with the highest quality building system.
- Easy to Insulate - Our insulated metal and roof panels provides you with control over interior climates.
- Flexible Design - With a variety of framing systems, we will Value-Engineer a design to meet your specific requirements with the overall cost in mind.
- Environmentally Friendly - Not only do our buildings use up to 90% recycled steel, but we can design your building to meet LEED certifications.
- Cost Effective- Our prefab buildings can save on design, construction, and maintenance costs.
- Fire-Resistant - Maintaining structural integrity up to 2,500 degrees.
- Durable Buildings- Western Steel structures last longer than traditional construction methods. Steel is not susceptible to mold, termites or wood rot.