PRICE YOUR BUILDING
FOR PRE-ENGINEERED STEEL BUILDINGS
WESTERN HAS YOU COVERED
Standing Seam Roof Systems ULTRA-DEK® & DOUBLE-LOK®
Seamed with an interlocking snap seam making installation faster and easier.
Machine joined at the edges with a true 360 degree Pittsburg locked seam, which is mechanically locked with the Double-Lok® seamer.
• Floating Roof: Designed to eliminate the damage caused by thermal expansion and contraction.
• Fire Resistance Rating: UL “Class A” Fire Rating.
• UL 90 Rating: Over 7 different UL 90 construction numbers, each available with several options.
• FM: “Class 1” Standards: The Double-Lok® roof has met the rigorous “Class 1” standards for fire wind, foot tra c, hail damage resistance and water leakage resistance.
• Flexibility: Wall covering can be erected before or after the roof is installed.
• Durability: Every unpainted panel is manufactured from acrylic coated Galvalume Plus®.
• Colors & Finishes: Panels are available in 22 popular colors.
• Prepunched: Our prepunched system, combined with self-engaging back-up plates, ensures panel modularity and speeds up roof installation.
• Acceptance: The most utilized standing seam roofing system. One million square feet of Ultra-Dek® and Double-Lok® ship weekly.
• Quality Control: Superior panel finish quality control from corporately owned coating operations.
• R&D: The most comprehensive research and development program in the industry, including UM and FM in-house testing.
• Design: Designed to avoid water and debris build-up and panel scoring.
• Training: Superior installation training programs which include a “Certified Installer” program.
ULTRA-DEK® PANEL PROFILE
Seamed with an interlocking snap seam
making installation faster & easier.
DOUBLE-LOK® PANEL PROFILE
Machine joined at the edges with a true 360 degree Pittsburg
seam, which is mechanically locked with the Double-Lok seamer.
Galvalume coated steel. Unpainted Acrylics are coated.
20-year finish warranty standard.
Factory applied thermal set sealant, which resists dirt accumulation and thermal.
Varying thickness up to an R-Value of 38.
UL 90 rated. FM 1-60 thru 1-105 ratings available.
•Eave - Self Driller with Neoprene Washer Endlaps - Self Tapper with Washer
•Ridge - Lap Tek Self Driller w/Neoprene Washer Clips to Purlins - Tek 2 Self Driller with Washer Trim to Panel -Lap Tek Self Driller with Neoprene Washer
Light Transmitting Panels
Optional skylights are available insulated or non-insulated, with or without a UL 90 rating.
Our UL & FM ratings allow for reduced building insurance rates.
ENGINEERING PROPERTIES FOR DOUBLE-LOK® STEEL PANELS
1. All calculations for the properties of Double-Lok® panels are calculated in accordance with the 2001 edition of the COLD-FORMED STEEL Design Manual – published by the American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI).
2. Ixe is for de ection determination.
3. Sxe is for bending.
4. Maxo is allowable bending moment.
5. All values are for one foot of panel width.
6.Please inquire for Ultra-Dek® Engineering Properties.
ALLOWABLE UNIFORM LOADS IN POUNDS PER SQUARE FOOT
1. Allowable loads are based on uniform span lengths and panel yield strength (Fy) = 50 ksi.
2. LIVE LOAD is limited by bending, shear and combined shear & bending. 3. Above loads consider a maximum de ection ratio of L/180.
4. THE ABOVE LOADS ARE NOT FOR USE WHEN DESIGNING PANELS TO REDUCE WIND UPLIFT.
5. Weight of the panel has not been deducted from allowable loads.
6. Please contact manufacturer or manufacturer’s website for most current allowable wind uplift loads.
7. The use of any eld seaming machine other than that provided by the manufacturer may damage the panels, void all warranties and will void all engineering data.